Re: A couple fixes.

From: Ron Poulton (ron@res.com)
Date: 07/18/95

> It sounds like adding the BYE and LOGOUT commands, if they're not already
> added, would be reasonable then; I hadn't considered that players would
> want to lose their link on purpose.  If this is so, I wonder if it would
> be possible to add a command to sever the link temporarily for users who
> telnet in.

Yup.  If a MBBS user telnets in, QUIT will hang their character until
they return, and BYE and LOGOFF quit as they should.  QUIT quits normally
if a user telnets in from out of MBBS, too.  I just want to add a command
to hang the current session, and program in something to keep the hung
user invincible until they return.  After, say, 5 minutes, they'll be
disconnected.

Any ideas out there? :>