Re: A couple fixes.

From: Daniel [Trice] Koepke (dkoepke@global.california.com)
Date: 07/18/95

On Tue, 18 Jul 1995, Ron Poulton wrote:

> Yup.  If a MBBS user telnets in, QUIT will hang their character until
> they return, and BYE and LOGOFF quit as they should.  QUIT quits normally
> if a user telnets in from out of MBBS, too.  I just want to add a command
> to hang the current session, and program in something to keep the hung
> user invincible until they return.  After, say, 5 minutes, they'll be
> disconnected.
>
> Any ideas out there? :>

	Replace the code that moves a player to limbo after they've been
linkless for so-many minutes or whatever, with some code to extract the
character completely from the MUD..  And then in act.informative.c where
it shows the rooms, skip any players that don't have a link.  Seems like
the best way to work with it, IMHO.

--
dak@krimson [mud.california.com/140.174.210.5 1234]