Access for coders

From: Idle Process (phall@sun.cc.westga.edu)
Date: 07/18/95

We're just starting up here, and we have basically only two folk with
access to the code now, and we both have root access.  However, we will
not be wanting ALL our coders to have root :)

What sort of user/group structures and permissions are being used out
there?  I tried setting up a 'mud coding group' that myself and another
coder are members of, and chmoding everything so the group has rights to
it, but the autorun script still messes up everytime one of us runs it -
the other can not, because of rights problems.  Are people creating a
special user for working on the mud?  Or several users with the same UID
but different pw's?

Any info would be appreciated.

-price