Re: Need help with this

From: Robert Bennett (vader@jeack.apana.org.au)
Date: 07/31/95

On Mon, 31 Jul 1995, Ace wrote:

> I added two new skills, second and third attack, and everything works
> fine except that I get a segmentation fault at this line in fight.c :
> (from void hit )

hi,

I've recently added this into PrimalMUd and i had the same sort of prob..
i found that the prob was that if the enemy is killed by the 1st or
second attack the 2nd or 2rd attack still tries to fight it cos ya still
sending the hit() command.. you need to add a check to see if the ch is
still fighting after each hit before telling them to hit again..

hope that helped and that it made sense...

Rob
vader@jeack.apana.org.au