class thang..

From: Joe (raven@skyenet.net)
Date: 08/03/95

As I'm poking around I came up with a question... (duh)
  is it set up that any 1 class can be set up for either skills OR
  spells.. but not may not be set up for both (as is)??

 Also, things I think I've found (whichmay have been caught already..)

    social 'stroke' return wrong gender
     ie: I'm male and I type 'stroke <female character> it say's his inner leg..

     in the city... if you accack a Fido, and a peacekeeper comes into the
     room it attacks the player instead of the fido...

     -Joe
--

                             "everything exists in limited quantity -
			       especially happiness"...picasso.