Re: A Circle 2.2 thingy

From: Pink Floyd (floyd@south.mit.edu)
Date: 08/10/95

>   How would one begin a game by calling 'circle' directly?  For me, it sits
>   there and I don't know how to actually start playing.  There a keypress
>   or something?

First, make sure you're in the circle directory, then type
bin/circle &
(& tells unix to run it in the background.)
The only thing autorun does is to possibly restart the mud when it exits,
depending on the shutdown arguments used. It also does stuff with the log
files, as I've noticed that running bin/circle directly results in no log
file being made.