Re: SPRINTBIT ERROR!

From: DoDGeR (dodger@WPI.EDU)
Date: 08/12/95

>> I made a spell called stupidity.  When casted on the mob, the mob loses
>> -11 to int and -11 to wis.  I thought this would make it so mobs wouldn't be
>> able to cast spells or at least make them fail more.  I am getting this
>> SPRINTBIT ERROR! in the affect area when you stat the mob.  It does do the
>> -11 to both wis and int though. *shrug*  Any ideas??
>> Thanks in advance.

the error is caused by some bit-(map/vector :) being signed instead of
unsigned, thus screwing someing in the sprintbit command....
sheesh
Harvard Law:
        Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure,
        temperature, volume, humidity, and other variables, the
        organism will do as it damn well pleases.
DoDGeR@wpi.wpi.edu