Re: hunt_victim()

From: MUD Programmer (mud@user.centcon.com)
Date: 08/15/95

I most certainly will have use for this!

There used to be this one mud at chaos.bga.com 4000 that had that for its
Machin Shin.  If you even LIVED past its first turn attack :) and made it
to flee, he would come ALL THE WAY back from his zone a million miles
away, all the way to Midgaard central, and while nabbing everyone along
the way, thus terrorizing the ENTIRE city, he would seek the guy who
ticked him off.  This was REALLY fun!  I used to send a dummy char in to
loot all the corpses for my main char..  Just the thing my mud would need
to jumble up the candy that all the big league players will be hogging up
:)  Man, when my Paladin Knight chases someone back to Midgaard and
catches all those poor evil characters..

but that's not what this mailing list is for.. THANKS Joachim!  I can use
this code :)

-- Steve