Re: Mobprogs

From: Mark Redshaw(midnight) (midnight@buffnet.net)
Date: 08/26/95

yes
I have seen this on a amiga version of 2.20 in witch it was in the form a
subway
same code probly
unforchunately the sysops of this little insignificant bbs are jerks
and even after me shareing several of my own areas and a snippit of code
and my help they did not live up to a trade for this code they basicly
kicked me off the system
of corce I called a friend of mine who also shows a bit of an interest in
hacking and phreaking and I gave him the number and well
they had there week of hell

but I would definetly be interested in a patch some code or something on
how to do this
I figured out how to use mobprograms as teleporters but havent tryed it
out yet
basicly it involves useing the bribe trigger and the goto and transport
commands