compile problem

From: Ryan Lynch (lynchrl@ucsub.colorado.edu)
Date: 10/07/95

	I'm still having problems compiling Circle on my sys.  I've tried
2.20 and 3.0 and am still having the same problems.  The OS I'm trying to
get this thing running on is SunOS 5.4.  The problem is I'm getting a
parse error before 'int' on line 25 and 26 of utils.h when it tries to
compile comm.c, the first file.  I'm assuming it has something to do with
the MIN/MAX functions but can't seem to see what it is.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated and sorry if this is just cluttering you mail box.
Thanks:)

-Ryan