loadroom/entering wearing eq

From: James VanRegenmortel (darkangel@globalone.net)
Date: 10/12/95

This has been driving me nuts for days...
I can't seen to figure out how to make it so players come into the game
wearing there equiptment and in the same room they left in. There isn't rent
on the mud, so i want it so that the players come in the game in the room
they left at. I tried changing the save_char(ch, NOWHERE) to
save_char(ch, ch->in_room) everywhere in the code. *grin* oh well...
I was wondering if anyone had any sugestions or as to how i would go
about doing these two things. I know it is a common question and has been
on this list before, but I kinda didn't pay much attention to it at the time.
Any and all help is appreciated.

thanx,

Darkangel