Re: How many coders do you have?

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 10/26/95

On Thu, 26 Oct 1995, Edward Long wrote:

> Well, Ive got one coder as of right now, and Im brand new. Lucky for me
> though the first one to want to join up was an expert in the system!!
> So, as of yet I think he is more then ample...personally I figured Id
> need three of four though...
>
> Im curious about how many everyone else has as well...
>
> Ironwolf

We've got 2 main coders, 2 part-tiem coders, and 3 or 4 others who do
some occaisional coding.  If you're runnig a circle 3.0 mud you should
probably have at least 2 good coders to work out the bugs.  After that,
the number of coders you'll need depend mostly on how many users you've
got (because everybody has 5 or 6 great ideas they'd like to see you code :))

Sam