LostLands v1.00 is in cambot.res.jhu.edu

From: Billy H. Chan (~{3B:FH;~}) (bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu)
Date: 10/31/95

Please move it to whereever it should be when you have time...
I've tar'ed and gziped the existing state of LostLands, based
on Circle.... all files in the tarball should be taken with a
large grain of salt (2 kg should be enough) and I've included
a readme in there, but forgot to include the old readme fro
Strom.multiclass.README, which still applies and should also
be looked at... please please please tar -xfz this from a directory
different than where your mud is... please don't get mad if you
didn't and wiped out all your work...
please send me a message if you like what you see, or if you see any
place I could improve on.... I'm not trying to take over Circle
or whatever, but I'm not above patting my own back <g>
if I made a booboo again and people can't get it to comppile again
ugh... I'll try to remedy that.
What else.... ummm... have fun and tell me what you think....

LostLands is up and running, but I still need to build the world...
I'm pretty satisfied with the code as it is now.  OH!  Almost forgot,
I haven't touched the mobprogs yet, even though it's in there... so
please, if someone has a fixed version or whatever, mail me so I
can update it. :)

Sorry, it's a mess... I tried to be as efficient and what not, but
well, I didn't document as well as I should've... and... oh, I'll
stop now....
-Billy H. Chan	~{3B:FH;~}		    <bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu>
 For more, check out http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~bhchan
 Strom of LostLands, based on Circle3.00pl88, based on Diku Gamma.