aff_flags (fwd)

From: Billy H. Chan (~{3B:FH;~}) (bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu)
Date: 11/03/95

You recently wrote:
> From: SROWAN@WVNVAXA.WVNET.EDU
> Date: Thu, 02 Nov 1995 20:53:33 -0500 (EST)
> Subject: aff_flags
> I'm looking into how to code in new sets of aff_flags because we've used
> up all of the current ones, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing
> to either allow me to see how they did so in code, or just tell me what you
> did in general terms...thanks.

Look in LostLands, which I think is available now aanonymous ftp:
	ftp.wrs.com   /pub/billy/LostLands1.00/LostLands.tgz
-Billy H. Chan	~{3B:FH;~}		    <bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu>
 For more, check out http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~bhchan
 NovaCmdr. 'Suicide Strom' of Clan Wolf | FiestyFly FireMoth Variant
 "If you're going under 100kph, you might as well stand still"