Re: your mail

From: David A. Carver (DCARVER@cougar.colstate.cc.oh.us)
Date: 11/06/95

->> I messed around with a while ago.  The house code in general seems to
->> work.  But if you want the player to show back up in their house when they
->> reenter a game after quiting.  You will have to do some modifications to
->> the save_char function in db.c (I believe).  You will also have to do some
->> modifications to the nanny function in interpreter.c.
->>
->>
->> Dave Carver
->
->Why not just set their loadroom?  Would be much simpiler (:

Which I have done.  I modified save_char to save the room number in the
character's load_room.  But to get this to work correctly, I still had to
modify the nanny function in interpreter.c.

Dave

A Tickism minute:
Destiny's powerful hand has made the bed of my future and it's up
to me to lye in it. I am destined to be a superhero, to right
wrongs and pound two-fisted justice into the hearts of evil-doers
everywhere. You don't fight destiny, no sir! And you don't eat
crackers in the bed of your future or you get all...scratchy.
Hey, I'm narrating here!
         -- The Tick

| David Carver, Programmer Analyst        "Spooooooooonnnnnn!!!"   |
| Columbus State Community College               -- The Tick       |
| Email: dcarver@cougar.colstate.cc.oh.us                          |
| The views and opinions expressed here are my own, and in no way  |
| reflect the views of the college.                                |