Thanks!!

From: Ron Hensley (strider@peace.hippy.org)
Date: 11/15/95

Thanks to all those who responded on equipping newbies with EQ and cash.
I got both implemented very easily.

Umm in the doc directory the coding.doc file mentions chapter 3 deals
with adding classes, skills, levels, etc...
Yet there is no chapter 3 or 4 in my coding.doc

Is there not one yet, or is it that my copy is currupted some how?

That is my next major task, to add more levels, add some classes, redo
the spell and skill system etc.. So I really kindof need that doc file.

  *     Ron Hensley                                 strider@hippy.org       *
  *     Computer Programmer                         strider@dmv.com         *
  *     DelMarVa OnLine                             complaints@/dev/null    *
  *     749-1111 Ext. 403                                                   *