Deleting IMM chars, How?

From: Ron Hensley (strider@peace.hippy.org)
Date: 11/15/95

Hello,

The other day I accidentally 'advanced' my wifes normal playing character
to level 34. Neither I nor her can 'advance' her back to level 1. So we
said "No biggie, just delete the char at the menu and restart it"

Well when you pick #5 from the menu, then type: 'yes' on a mortal
character, everything works fine and the character name is freed up for a
new character.

However when doing this on an IMM character, the next time someone tries
to use that name, the MUD still recognizes the name and asks for a
password instead of asking "Did I get that right?"

I take it IMMs are being saved someplace besides the normal plrobj files.

What all needs to be done to completely delete an IMM?

		Thanks,

  *     Ron Hensley                                 strider@hippy.org       *
  *     Computer Programmer                         strider@dmv.com         *
  *     DelMarVa OnLine                             complaints@/dev/null    *
  *     749-1111 Ext. 403                                                   *