Re: Beta Versions

From: Pink Floyd (floyd@south.mit.edu)
Date: 11/15/95

   Wasn't one of the reasons for not running a site that there may be some
   structure changes which cause compatibility problems?  I could be wrong
   since I just joined this list, but that was my understanding from what I
   read so far.

That's quite possible, but I guess I ignored that warning since I'm in the
process of rebuilding most of the structures from the ground up.  The state
that my mud is in (and its nowhere NEAR being able to even be compiled), I
will have to go through all the new patch levels by hand to apply any
relevant changes (bug fixes).  I'm can't even think about hiring builders
for months. Oh, well. ;-)