dikued (dos)

From: David Blocher (dblocher@postoffice.ptd.net)
Date: 11/15/95

Does anyone have dikued working for dos with circle 3.0 pl 8 ?
I grabbed the def files from ftp.cs.jhu.edu but when i copied the
def files over to the dikued directory and ran it i got this error:
fread_str: error 0
What am i doing wrong?  Is there any other offline world editor for
circle 3 that i should be looking for.  I was hoping to find a suitable
substitute for OLC.
Thanx in advance,
dave
dblocher@postoffice.ptd.net
********
David Blocher                                           Office:
Carpenter Technology Corp.                              (610)-208-2154
Process Computer Engineer                               Email:
"In Search of Dead Solid Perfect"