(no subject)

From: Randy Karshner (merlyn@iglou.com)
Date: 11/21/95

Greetings everyone,

 I noticed something for the first time while playng as a mortal tonight...
There is no way to know your stats! I could have sworn the old dikumuds would
like let you recite identify character to find thier stats... Shouldnt there
be some way for players to know thier stats, and where they need to improve?
People might argue that this is Roleplaying and they shouldnt know thier syays
err stats, but in roleplaying you do know your stats, and if yu... damn
i hate nonstandard terms :)

 But if you were to be this guy your playing you would know how strong you
are, how smart you are, etc... If anyone has a fully working Identfy i would
like to take a look at it :)

Randy

mertl
merlyn@iglou.com