Re: your mail

From: Chi Hoai Tran (necro@progsoc.uts.edu.au)
Date: 11/21/95

On Tue, 21 Nov 1995, Randy Karshner wrote:

>  I noticed something for the first time while playng as a mortal tonight...
> There is no way to know your stats! I could have sworn the old dikumuds would
>
> Randy

Its the attribute command, which is very easy to code.  Just look at the
stat_player code and do some copying from there. Also, in
interpreter.c define what level you want the players to have it, so
that new players just dont have the ability to know - this way, it will
lower the chance of people constantly creating new chars etc..
Also, you might like to change the code of the spell_identify to stop
people from recite identify scrolls on mobs and players, giving them
information that shouldnt be available to them.

Horus.