Net Trace Address on user command

midnight@agis.ag.net
Date: 11/26/95

does anyone know or have done this and is willing to share this
information with me
I am not the coder here just admin my coder is busy on anouther project
and I have a nasty user that keep bothing people and I dont want to ban
the entire site just her
but she has 3 or 4 accounts some of wich I cant see with the finger command
if I dont know her handle I cant ban her (well you know)
I have to find out what the other 3 accounts are soo I need to see
who@whereever.whatever instead of just whereever.whatever
thank you for anyone who wants to help

(((SIG SHRUNK FOR MAILING LIST PURPOSES)))The /./. i d n i g h t |) r a g
o n who runs The |_ a n d of the /./. i d n i g h t |) r a g o n
Please email me at Midnight@ag.net