Just a lil-something.

From: Thomas Pedersen (classic@cloud9.net)
Date: 11/28/95

A player brought up a good point:

"How can I miss a kick if the monster is mortally wounded?"

Even if the skill is poor a complete miss should not likely happen.

So you might want to add a check for POS_MORTALLYW and fix the
odds a little then.  (Not only kick for that matter).

Same player also suddenly got 27k exps for a monster that is worth like
400 exps (some newbie monster).  Was rather boggeled when I saw he got
two levels in one. (person claimed he was fighting two monsters at same
time...guess it could be related to this scenario).

=Mogwai of Darklord=