RE: samedi olc

From: Billy H. Chan (~{3B:FH;~}) (bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu)
Date: 11/28/95

A few things I noticed about samedi's olc...

you have to check the format it save mobs in... there was an extra
field in one of the lines that was not very nice :)
it doesn't support mobprogs... I think it might wipe out the mobprog
sections when you edit.

It's not menu-based, so it may cause some problems for some people.

Took me 5 hours to 'plug in'... and still didn't quite work...

If you're running standard circle3pl8 you might not have as much trouble.
If your code has been heavily modified... good luck.
-Billy H. Chan	~{3B:FH;~}		    <bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu>
 MechWarrior II Addict		Red Planet Veteran (Blocker)
 "Argh! My 'O' key is broken!!" - famous last words
 "If you're going under 100kph, you might as well stand still"  - Strom