a strange one for you...

SROWAN@WVNVAXA.WVNET.EDU
Date: 12/08/95

Ok, here's something interesting i just ran across..
Our circle mud sometimes crashes for no apparent reason...  when i go and check
the core, it gives me a file and line, etc.  Well i go look at the code, and see
nothing wrong with it, so i reboot and try the same command, and guess what,
it works without crashing.  No matter what i do, i can't recreate the conditions
of the crash..
for example  it crashes when an immort types go <wrong mob name>, but when the
mud reboots and we try it again, it works...

I know this sounds far fetched, but we run off a pentium 60 at the moment, could
this be caused by a faulty intel chip?
or do you have another solution?

Steve