Re: your mail

From: Russell Taylor (rtaylor@pacinfo.com)
Date: 12/11/95

On Mon, 11 Dec 1995, Casper wrote:

> Hi,
> 	I was wonderring what you imps use for a software development
> tool.  And what problems you run into when you have a lot of coders
> touching same code.  Or any solutions you can offer.  I heard that
> program RCS with linux distrubition doesn't seem to compile on Solaris.
> Any other tools?  Thanks

GCC 2.7.0 and gdb 4.14 and a lot of reference books.  When I have lots of
coders touching the same code, I have them work in their own trees and/or
whack them with a large stick when necessary.

Russ Taylor
<A HREF="http://www.pacinfo.com/~rtaylor/">PacInfo</A>
Systems Administrator and Consultant, PacInfo
"Hell is a big cookie and no milk"