Ownership

From: d. hall (dhall@sunspot.tiac.net)
Date: 12/14/95

ð thus on Thu, 14 Dec 1995 18:39:37 -0700 (MST), Jason virtually scripted...

Jason> I have a question.....ok my sysop ran autorun in root and tht
Jason> changed the owner of syslog how do i change that back to my
Jason> ownership

chown (which only root can do in this case)

curb the signature or else put a "^--\n" so i can ignore it =).

d.

--
``i don't understand the appeal of keeping those things as pets,
  unless you want your children eaten.''