AutoMatic Auctioning

From: Steve (quickey@cyberverse.com)
Date: 03/22/96

I'm working on an automatic auctioning system in which players just type

auction <item> [minbid] [comments]
bid <item> <amount>

and have run into trouble freeing some of the pointers when the auction
is over, apparently the mud goes into an endless loop, and does nothing
and when i kill -SEGV <PID#> and trace the core it says it was while
calling free(). Now the system isn't fully done, but i was wondering if
anybody was willing to help take a look at it and go over the bugs that i
have in it, and help me improve on it... I'm willing to give you credit
when the mud finally goes up...

Thanks A Lot,
Steve
quickey@cyberverse.com