Re: unimped spells

From: Steve (quickey@cyberverse.com)
Date: 03/24/96

On Sun, 24 Mar 1996, Stephen Becker wrote:

> Could someone tell me what i need to do to put in clone, waterwalk, teleport,
> animate dead, group recall, and ventriliquate a functioning character spells?
> I thought I was on the right track, but I must be missing a definition
> somewhere, or maybe the code for the spell is not complete, anyway could
> somebody walk me through the process please?

I do believe the animate dead spell works, but just isn't "installed",
the ventriliquate spell is no longer compatible with Circle 3.0 because
circle automatically parses the text and only sends char/obj targets,
however i think a new MAG_ could be implemented so that it just passes
text arguments, i'll look into it and i'll mail you if i get anything done