iedit/redit

From: Hades (tourach@cyber1.servtech.com)
Date: 03/25/96

Hmm, my lkast message didn't seem to make it to the list, so here is a short
version of it:

I mutated the iedit into medit for mobs. I have ONE problem with it:
The new mobs I make get trashed after I leave the Medit.

It puts the new mob in the index... it reads the mobs stats FROM the index
to write the mob to disk (which it does perfectly).

After I LEAVE the olc, if I load the mob, it crashes. I made a small command
to return the mobs name from the index. i run it and it reports the mobs
name to me as: X9\ all the time. BUT if I have it fdo the same thing 9report
the mobs name from the index) while still in the olc it works perfect.

I have no idea what the problem is. I believe the object olc does the same
thing but I havent tested it yet. Why is just that mob getting wacked?

Hades