(no subject)

From: Marcelo Valle Moreira (pira@dcc.unicamp.br)
Date: 04/09/96

	I've made a little, small, cosmectic change in the code and I think it's better this way.
	I changed the do_load to load the objects to the inventory of the god, instead of loading it to the ground.
	and I changed the object name to something, just cause my GRgods asked me. I think that in the next patchlevels the load should be done like this.
	opinions??

    obj = read_object(r_num, REAL);
    obj_to_char(obj, ch);
    act("$n snaps his fingers.", TRUE, ch, 0, 0, TO_ROOM);
    act("You notice $n has created something.!", FALSE, ch, obj, 0, TO_ROOM);
    act("You create $p.", FALSE, ch, obj, 0, TO_CHAR);
  } else
    send_to_char("That'll have to be either 'obj' or 'mob'.\r\n", ch);
}

	WidowMaker@jaguari.dcc.unicamp.br 6666