Re: 3 possible bugs in pl11

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 05/02/96

On Thu, 2 May 1996, Pedro Saputo wrote:

> Another one is in the shops ive noticed (spying my players) that when
> they sell something for example a long sword they sell it buy typing
> "sell long" as normal but the other people in the room receive "EBERE
> (is the name of the player) sells a long" not "EBERE sells a long sword"
> as it has to say.

I think that's as old as circle, or maybe diku :)  When you buy and sell,
the name it uses is the first word in the object's alias list, so if the
alias list is "long sword" then they will sell a long.  Aliases are meant
to start with a noun, so "sword long" would change the message to "EBERE
sells a sword".

Sam