RE: OasisOLC. . .crash and burn

From: Con (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 05/02/96

On Thu, 2 May 1996, moron wrote:

> suggestions?  Has anyone had better luck with Obuild on SunOS 4.1.3?  That
> So, any suggestions for how to get a stable OLC happening (Obuild or Oasis
> or ???) would be greatly appreciated.

Well, you're just as lucky as me *sigh*
The problem is, that SunOS is very 'secure' so it segfaults every two
secconds if something is even close to 'possibly illegal'.
You should check the save_to_disk routines in the OasisOLC all %s' should
have the  x ? y : z stuff.. Well, don't ask if you don't know :)

I know Rv. is working on a bugfix wich you might be able to get hold of
soon, who knows..

Regards,
Con.

d.
*                            *    Visit my homepage:                      *
*   Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94    *    http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab  *
*   Student instructor       *    Visit my Multi User Dungeon (MUD):      *
*   Mailto: rr@cbs.dk        *    ns3.ptd.net 5000 or 198.80.46.3 5000    *
*      Student, B.Sc in Computer Science and Business Administration      *