Problem advancing and demoting

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 05/09/96

Guys... Ive run into a problem and I cannot figure it out, I already read
the FAQ and what exists of coding.doc ;) and coulnd't find the reason

I run a Circle pl11 not much modified, so far only have added the arena,
the cleric and OasisOLC (All from contrib) and I made some mods to the
consider commands myself. Oh, the MUD is running in BSD/OS 2.0.1.

The thing is that I was testing the other my first imm (an imp from
another MUD who came for testing) and I saw that if I advanced someone to
god level everything went fine, but if I demoted him again to level 30
(or lower) he wouldn't know, and I would get the message "You feel
diminished"... I think this message should go to the PC and not me... Any
info on this...

(I know I may be very vaggue but I don't know what else to specify..:)

Luck

Ed

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/