SEMINEWBIE: MOBProgram help (fwd)

From: Billy H. Chan (bhchan@po.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 05/09/96

From: David Wruck <dwruck@DarkSun.madnet.com>

	I seem to be getting the following syslog error everytime I
  create a script for MOBProgram. So to make sure I was doing everything
  right, I added the sample script found at the end of the mobprog.doc file
  that comes with the distribution.
   60 17 30 30d8+7 1d4+0
   2500 30000
   8 8 2
   >in_file_prog sample.prg~

	The error reads like this:

   SYSERR: fread_string: format error at or near Error in file act_prog

	The question at hand is (since I am not the coding IMP) is this a
  source code problem, or is there something I am doing wrong, or not doing
  that would cause this error? The error itself seems a bit too open to
  interpretation to me.

Hmm, normally, the easiest way to find out would be to grep in the source
directory for "format error at or near Error at file act_prog" or
something similar.  But since you don't have the source, that's probably
not a viable option.
On the otherhand, I don't recall a >in_file_prog in the standard Mobprog
procedures, so this sounds like something your IMP/coders added... have
you checked with them?
-- Billy  H. Chan     bhchan@po.eecs.berkeley.edu  bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu
   CogSci/CompSci     http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~bhchan     ResumeInside
   A less agitated version of Strom (final in 1 hour)