Re: Oh man is this a bad one...

From: Hades (tourach@servtech.com)
Date: 05/09/96

> > stats. It doesnt seem to be getting free'd. That's my main problem.
>
>      Your main problem is that you aren't understanding what Jeremy and I
> just said in previous messages.  I find it pointless to try to continue
> to explain this because I do not know how to say it in simpler terms than
> Jeremy outlined for you.  Read some books on the subject and take some
> time to think about it.  In the mean time, don't worry about it because
> it doesn't matter.  Just assume that it's freed, because for your
> purposes it is.  The fact that the mob stats are still in memory is
> irrelevant.  Keep in mind that this is not suprising behavior to those of
> us that know what's going on.
>
> --
> Michael Buselli
> m-buselli@uchicago.edu
> http://student-www.uchicago.edu/users/mhbusell/

Sorry folks for all the spam about this... it was real early in the morning
when I was reading these and made the reply to my first message, hence
nothing was getting through my head.

I just put a continue; after the extract_char statement and all should be
working well. I USUALLY know what I am talking about. :)

Sorry again. :)