CODE: Problem advancing and demoting (fwd)

From: Billy H. Chan (bhchan@po.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 05/09/96

Yes, the message should be fed to the victim, not the ch.
PRobably a simple fix.
Don't recall that happening in standard (but then, I haven't been demoting
much.)
basically, find do_advance... find the line (prolly a send_to_char)
and fix it.
-- Billy  H. Chan     bhchan@po.eecs.berkeley.edu  bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu
   CogSci/CompSci     http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~bhchan     ResumeInside

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira <eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx>

another MUD who came for testing) and I saw that if I advanced someone to
god level everything went fine, but if I demoted him again to level 30
(or lower) he wouldn't know, and I would get the message "You feel
diminished"... I think this message should go to the PC and not me... Any
info on this...