IDEA: One list, two lists, or something else...

From: Harvey Gilpin (rv@twylite.demon.co.uk)
Date: 05/09/96

Ok, I've waded through my swamped inbox and have decided to add to the
spam...

So we are all (more or less) agreed that splitting the list might not
work as well as we would hope, so here's another suggestion, that I am
supprised no-one else has brought up:

Why don't we create a UseNet group for Circle.  There is more than
enough traffic on this list to fuel it, and I'm sure we could get
enough names to create an offical 'rec' group rather than just an
alt' one.  "rec.games.mud.circle" perhaps.

This way, those tired of newbie messages or OasisOLC messages can just
kill that thread.  This would be a major advantage over a list server
for those of us using a modem to connect to the Net.

Any comments?

Rv.

"Those who can, do, those who cannot, teach"