Re: SORTA NOT GIVING A SHIT: Krautz Thomas

From: Brian Pape (bpape@ezl.com)
Date: 05/10/96

> Uhh oh.  The big boys have come to play with the big bad wolf.  Maybe its just that your
> mail reader can't wrap correctly?  Looks fine for me.  Don't think the sig might get
> bigger the more you complain.

If I were you, I'd hope nobody decides to mailbomb you or send you a nice
virus, it'd probably crash win95.  Heck, a few T1's and T3's in action
could probably shut down your provider for a while, and (happily) you too.

So, I pose a new question- although clueless newbies asking irrelevant
questions can be annoying, they are harmless...  How do we go about
removing people who are not only clueless, but completely stupid?

Taran.
Reign of Towers
bpape@ezl.com