OasisOLC: addendum to last message

From: Eric Soderquist (felz@alaska.net)
Date: 05/13/96

Sorry about having to take 2 messages, for what should have been included
in one.  Any and all flames about this, please send just to me and spare
the rest of the list from having to hear them...

But, I thought it might be important to mention that the problems I am
experiencing with OasisOLC are with the latest bug-fix release version of
Oasis released on the 9th of this month...

Again, sorry about the double-message deal...

Eric Soderquist
IMP of BlackVortexMUD, currently under development