OasisOLC: Anyone w/ room desc. problems?

From: Eric Soderquist (felz@alaska.net)
Date: 05/13/96

Is anyone else having problems with OasisOLC and room descriptions?  I am
running Circle3.0bpl11 on an IRIX 5.3 machine and have been noticing some
very strange problems with OasisOLC and room desriptions (in fact my
Midgaard is totally screwed up, guess it's time to junk that town once and
for all ;-).  Anyway, I notice that with room descriptions, over time and a
lot of use of the olc system, they become garbled and the descriptions
become jumbled around (as in characters out of place in a room desc., lines
randomly put in at places in the room desc, etc.).  It doesn't just happen
to one room, but for every room in the zone.   Pointer problems?  Anyone
else seeing this sort of deal with Oasis?  Suggestions? Fixes?  If not,
I'll go try to track this little bugger down, but that will probably be
time consuming :-(

Any help or info on this subject would be greatly appreciated,

Eric Soderquist
IMP of BlackVortexMUD, currently under development