Re: objsave.c

From: John Davis (lasher@hops.cs.jhu.edu)
Date: 05/14/96

On Tue, 14 May 1996, George wrote:

> On Tue, 14 May 1996, Marcelo Valle Moreira wrote:
> > PS my ftp can't reach jhu.edu...
>
> Try ftp.circlemud.org
>     cambot.res.jhu.edu
>     condor.cs.jhu.edu <full name of jhu.edu I believe>
>     and someone else mirrored it but I forgot who.

ftp.circlemud.org, ftp.cs.jhu.edu, condor.cs.jhu.edu are all the same
machine so if you can't reach one, you can't reach any.
cambot.res.jhu.edu is jeremy's personal machine(i am pretty sure about
this but may be wrong).

John Davis
lasher@hops.cs.jhu.edu
http://hops.cs.jhu.edu/~lasher

UNIX is a very user-friendly operating system
 it's just picky about who it's friends with.