CODE: Problem making fighting more complex.

From: Crimson (ee149@city.ac.uk)
Date: 05/14/96

Ok, i know there is probably a simple solution to this one ...

I have been trying to increase the complexity of the fighting routines
within fight.c, namely perform_voilence and hit.

But whenever i make a change to the routines and run the mud, i get a
segmentation fault at somepoint during the combat.

I am using circle 3 patch 11, on a Sun SparcClassic running Solaris.
I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar problem and
if so what they did to solve it.

Thats all,
/ /__ |   /| ||    |\__ \/ O \|    | Senior coder for The Afterlife ...

    E-Mail :- Crimson@city.ac.uk