SUPER NEWBIE/REPEAT: Super Aggro mobs

From: Chris Dodd (cdodd@super.win.or.jp)
Date: 05/15/96

Hi all,

I am pretty sure this was posted once earlier, but I could not
find it in my mail file anywhere.  If there is an archive with
it in it, just point me there, please :)  I really hate asking
questions that have been beaten into the ground over and over
again.

Basically, I just want to make it so that aggro mobs automatically
attack the first person who walks in the room.  I created another
special for mobs called superaggro which i want to do this for.
Anyone have any hints?

Again, sorry for asking a frequent question....

Chris