NEWBIE-INTERMEDIATE//To Harvey Gilpin

From: Adam Days (g98s12@oemsunix.onysd.wednet.edu)
Date: 05/15/96

I have a question I put in that object level part of your code and got it
all to work except now the data files are screwed up because its expecting
to have a level bit in the data file for obj

you know like instead of

100 0 450
13 19

it wants

100 0 450
15
13 19

I don't want to have to go in and change EVERY obj in the data files for
it to work, so what would I have to do to get it to call for the level
field, but if it finds the 'A' instead assign it a level 0 field by
default.

this is a snip from my db.c regarding my level fields as of now, what
would I have to do to it to get it to work?

obj_proto[i].obj_flags.cost_per_day = t[2];

  if (!get_line(obj_f, line) ||
      (retval = sscanf(line, "%d", t)) != 1) {
    fprintf(stderr, "Object Level Error\n");
    exit(1);
  }
  obj_proto[i].obj_flags.level = t[0];