Re: obuild problems.

From: Daniel W. Burke (dwb@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 05/18/96

At 11:18 AM 5/17/96 -0400, you wrote:
>On Fri, 17 May 1996, Crimson wrote:
>

>> Okies, here i go :)
>>
>> I have just downloaded and installed obuild into my mud (now SunOS and
>> patch 11).
>>
>> I started to have a play around with it and i keep getting seg faults for
>> various things, ie mstat, zstat and zedit create/save.
>>
>> Has anyone else encountered these problems and if so could you tell me
>> the solution.
>>
>> Thanx in advance,
>>

>I had numerous probs with obuild, had to remove it infact..(too bad, i
>liked the interface).

Strange, I've had only a few problems with obuild, and those were related to
changes in the area files that I forgot to take into account for saving......

Brazil - IMP of AddictMUD   tolkien.realms.org 4000  or
                             addict.realms.org 4000  or
                                  206.185.33.2 4000
(DOH! We're down, don't know why, the admin is on vacation until
next week, so who knows when we'll be back up) :(