UNIX: TZ and patches

From: Corey Hoitsma (choitsma@netcom.com)
Date: 05/18/96

	Hello all:)
	Here's a few questions on Unix.. SunOS over here:)

	Does anyone know if I can use setenv to set the TZ(timezone)
	info for my account? I'd like to have to correct time.. esp
	since my site is in Australia.. they happen to usally be a day
	ahead.

	Now I know that this has been asked before, but it seems that I have
	lost the reply to it.. how do you make a patch? I also know that you
	use diff.. maybe I just sat down and read the man file on it;
	then I'd find out.. I think I'll do that:)

Thanks

PS You probably only need to answer the first one.. I think I can get the
second:)

Corey Hoitsma                   AKA -= Myrddin =-
             choitsma@netcom.com
Tazmania			tazmania.ah.net 7000