NEWBIE: Change levels (not the normal stuff)

From: Corey Hoitsma (choitsma@netcom.com)
Date: 05/18/96

	I have changed the stock levels to 100 mortal and 10
	immort levels. And the exp I use for each is to
	high for the int that exp is assigned with.. I keep getting:

class.c:712: warning: integer constant out of range
class.c:712: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned
class.c:713: warning: integer constant out of range
class.c:713: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned

	forever and ever. SO, I went into stucts.h and changed the

		int exp;

	lines to:

		long exp;

	That's what I've been told anyways... and then I went thru all the
	code and changed all the %d's for GET_EXP to %ld. and that works..
	but when I recompile, class.c STILL gives me all thoughs warnings..
	any idea why?

	Thanks!

Corey Hoitsma                   AKA -= Myrddin =-
             choitsma@netcom.com
Tazmania			tazmania.ah.net 7000