Problem with OasisOLC: saving mobs

zero@baker.cnw.com
Date: 05/29/96

For some reason brand new mobs edited (unchanged after they were created
by the olc except one thing) crash the mud when they are saved
internally.  The only change ive made is added a new E-spec case in
medit.c for "NumAttacks".  I also added all of the appropriate things in
the medit.c file so that a field for Num Attacks and showed up in the
medit menu and they could be set.  At first whne one of my builders
reported this bug i thought that my new additions caused it but when i
edit any mob that was already in the world files and even change around
their number of attacks they save fine.  If it matters also matters i
added a section in db.c where is initializes a mob_proto[i] for weight
etc to mob_proto[i].mob_specials.saved.num_attacks = 1.  Here is the gdb
output and code that seems to be crashing it:

0x63e68 in free_unlocked ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x63e68 in free_unlocked ()
#1  0x63c94 in free ()