Re: SORTA NEWBIE AFF_WOODEN

From: Marcelo Valle Moreira (pira@dcc.unicamp.br)
Date: 05/29/96

Hmmm, have the fireball spell to check for the flag, it yes multiply de dammage.

if you wanna check movement b4 killing, in the bottem of perform_violence, I have a GET_MOV(ch) --;
what drops the mov by one, right? and in the beggining I check if GET_MOV(ch) > 0, if not, then send_to_char("You are too exhausted to fight", ch); (what you could change to You can't move! or something like.

It hasn't slowed down my mud. not that much comparations. but it prevents any one from fighting if GET_MOV < 0. you may also go to limits.c and check the AFF_WOODEN flag. if IS_AFFECTED(ch, AFF_WOODEN) gain =0; or something =o)

hth,
	WidowMaker